1. If you read last night’s blog post, please go back and read Cutzi’s comment. Seriously. So funny. This, My Friends, explains why she and I ‘get’ each other. You’ll know what I’m talking about.
2. Today I scored a Craigslist find. This purchase is the SOLE reason I put the craigslist app on my phone. Because I’ve needed/wanted/longed to/ simply had to replace my Cuisinart Food Processor which limped along for a couple years as long as we remembered to keep this one little plastic part and mckiver it back into place each time we used it, and then last year sometime, that one little plastic part went in the garbage when we had (extremely) helpful company helping clean up after dinner. Now that I’ve found my replacement processor I’ll think about uninstalling the app.
2. When I got home from work, this was waiting for me:
Cutzi recommended this as a must-read. And so I shall. (please ignore that bottle of wine in the background. not sure how that got there, I was seriously NOT staging this photo. Honey!!! Did you put that wine there???) I’m a bit of a health food freak, but not the granola and nuts kind. Just real health, really. And I’m always excited to find something to challenge my thinking and my habits, so here goes. I’ll let you know what I think. Whatever that’s worth.
3. This weekend I would like to go to either the zoo or the tulip fields. Although, I do have a plan now, how to upgrade my camera, and hope to do that within the next couple months and would like to wait both of those excursions until then. Problem: the tulip fields won’t wait. and my zoo tickets expire April 30.
Quite a dilemma. Right?
4. This morning at about 5:30 I noticed that Rick forgot his lunch. He works very long hard physical hours and I felt sick that he’d left with no food. I was ready early enough that I considered taking his lunch to him, but considering I’d never been to his work place, it’s probably 45 minutes away, and wasn’t sure I could even get inside, decided to let him figure it out. Then, tonight when I mentioned it to him, he told me that, no, he hadn’t forgotten his lunch. He chose not to take it. He decided to fast and pray while he worked today and he mostly prayed for me. And he pray for me things and ways that God would work in me that I have to tell you… God does hear the prayer of a righteous man.
Can I just say, to you younger girls who are still single and not sure if and when or who you will marry, if you find a man that will choose to fast and pray for YOU….well…you will have riches this world can never ever offer.
A good man is hard to find.
And now…my brain is done thinking for the day.