1. My dishwasher is broken. I am washing by hand. I don’t really mind. Truly.
2. My cell phone is broken. I am waiting for my replacement which should come by Wednesday. I mind. Truly. Very much.
3. What is wrong with me that I’m willing to wash dishes by hand without complaint, but not live without my phone?
4. p.s. I don’t have a home phone. This might explain part of it.
5. We had a lovely time with Gary and Margie, Rick’s older brother and wife at the Chateau Ste Michelle winery yesterday at the Jazz Festival.
6. 5 hours of free food and free wine, all you want, is too much.
7. There’s no such thing as too much free wine.
8. Yes it is.
9. I miss my cell phone.
10. Abbie and Megan are on their way over to hang out and eat with us.
11. Rick is smoking pork spare ribs. They aren’t in my new eating plan. Which is what I call diet.
12. I will eat them anyway.
13. Tony Horton and I are becoming good friends.
14. I eat what I want.
15. The girls are here, the dogs are barking.
16. I miss my cell phone.