FAVORITE FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATES FROM THIS WEEK:
1. Being nice to the people you don’t like isn’t called two faced, its called growing up. (Dean Larson)
2. (Jonathon Wilson) was disgusted by a man, sitting in a packed doctor’s surgery today, cutting his fingernails! What?!
3. A certain person, who shall remain nameless, is off FB for the next few months, concentrating on urgent academic pursuits. If you are a relative, friend, family friend (or stalker) and you become aware of this unnamed person inhabiting FB in any form, name or other unimaginable method, please notify the authorities, i.e. Mom & Dad. (Lisa Johnson)
4. My sign didn’t change:
5. Direct quote from my daughter, while typing away purposefully on Shawn’s 2nd gen iPod: “okay. Coco dot com. Yep. It’s already on my phone. I’ll text you.” oh, sweet Lordy. We’re in a boatload of trouble with this one. (Sarah Wertz Butler, mom to preschooler, Coco)
6. If I have to read “Go, Dog Go!” one more time I think I might claw out my eyes… (Casey Mulhaney Hay, mom to a preschooler and a 17 month old)
7. What every girl night should include… andes choc mints, popcorn, and a fluffy dog. 🙂 (Abbie Atkins)
8. “I win, suck it Hazel.” – Micah to Hazel. I’m sure as an 8 month old baby she was fully aware she was in a staring contest with the most competitive uncle on earth. (Sam Mullen, Dad to Hazel)
9. Megan to me this morning “Giraffe lied, so we had to take him to jail. Bella was the policeman and I helped her. I was kind of like the Doctor, since I had a stethoscope”. The minds of children…(Casey Mulhaney Hay)
10. “Dinner tonight was blueberry pancakes and kielbasa sausage. The kids loved it and ate a ton. As Jack was enjoying his 5th piece of sausage, he asked, ‘Is this a fruit… or a vegetable?'” (Bekah Mellema, mom to Jack)
11. Me: “Zac, what do you think mommy should name her new baby?”
Hannah: “He wants to name it Sparkle.”
Zac: “No! Wolverine! Or maybe Flex.”
Little kids should ALWAYS be allowed to name their little siblings.
…(Suzie Pianki, Nanny to Zac and Hannah)
“Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me.By day the LORD commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life.” psalm 42:7-8 (Angi Grace Vandenbos Stilwell, a long lost friend who just found me on facebook)
I love facebook.