1. Sometimes I can’t think of a single thing to blog about. Not one.
2. This is one of those times.
3. Tomorrow I am taking my computer in to have more RAM put in so that I can edit photos from my niece’s wedding.
4. My niece’s wedding is in two days. She’s excited. Very excited.
5. We tried to watch Black Swan last night. I wanted to love it. I really wanted to love it. But I didn’t, and in fact, turned it off. Please don’t judge me. I haven’t heard one other person say they didn’t like it.
6. I haven’t walked the Whatcom Creek Trail since the encounter with the stranger the other day, but Nora’s other Grandma Cindy (or Cinny, as Nora calls her) offered to walk with me and kick some booty. She actually said another word, but this is a family friendly blog.
7. I have more to say, now that I’m on a roll, but I have to leave to catch my bus.