1. I dreamed last night that Abby had her baby. Then when I woke up I was so glad it was a dream because babies should stay in the oven as long as possible. Then I remembered today is 11/11/11 and thought it would have been a great birthday!
2. I got off the bus this morning and gasped when I saw this. I am sometimes overwhelmed by the beauty of this fall!
3. I took a late lunch break and went to Civic Field with Abbie and did a stairs workout with her. My legs feel like jelly, but my lungs and heart are super happy.
4. My husband is all kinds of wonderful. Got home to steaks going on the grill and these in the oven: sweet potatoes with brown sugar and pecans. Mmmmmmm.
5. Tonight I’m editing last weekend’s Big Stick Video: Pulled Pork. And tomorrow we start filming episode 3, Ribs.
Don’t miss it.
ANY of it! There’s a whole lotta life goin’ on here!